Cyprus Company Formation
Why register your Company in Cyprus?
Cyprus is considered to be one of the most attractive jurisdictions in Europe to form a limited liability company due to its advantageous tax system.
As a full member of the EU, Cyprus is ideal for holding assets in Europe because it offers you the same benefits that a traditional offshore jurisdiction has to offer.
Cyprus’ tax system is in full compliance with EU and the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) requirements against harmful tax practices, making Cyprus ideal to significantly lowering your tax burden without risk.
There is an excellent legal and economic infrastructure and numerous other advantages.
Cyprus Company Formation may be the answer to your international tax planning requirements!
What we can offer you:
- Top quality company formation services worldwide
- One-stop-shop solutions tailored to meet your business needs
- Competitive fees and value for money top quality service
- Advice and consultancy on what corporate structures suits you best
- Highest levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Wide range of administration and add-on services for your day-to-day operations
- Specialist multilingual staff with extensive experience in international tax planning, corporate planning and administration
- We guarantee a personal approach and fast service at all times
We are locally based and have been forming companies in Cyprus for our clients for over 30 years!
Benefits of setting up your company in Cyprus
Cyprus Companies - Legal Requirements
Here’s some information on the requirements for setting up your company in Cyprus:
*click on the cross icon for more details
Your company’s name must be approved by the Cyprus Registrar of Companies It can’t be too general or similar with existing Cyprus companies, and must end Ltd or Limited.
Standard authorised share capital is €1.000. There is no minimum paid up capital requirement. Class of shares can be registered shares, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights.
Cyprus companies must have at least one shareholder. Shareholders may be either corporate or physical persons (individuals), residents of Cyprus or foreigners.
The registered office of the company must be in Cyprus. This is the address where all the company’s official documentation is kept. We can provide a registered office address.
Cyprus companies must appoint a company secretary. We appoint a company secretary upon the incorporation of the company.
The company must have at least one director, and they can be either corporate or physical persons (individuals). Although there is no requirement that the director(s) are local, we strongly recommend that the majority are Cyprus residents, so that the company is considered to be a tax resident of Cyprus.
We offer nominee directors and shareholder ensuring anonymity and confidentiality. Our nominees are our own companies and persons from our group of companies. Upon incorporation we issue a trust deed executed by the nominee shareholders in the favor of the beneficiary, a trust instrument stating the powers of the nominees, and we also issue an open date share transfer agreement, signed and sealed, so that you can transfer the shares to your name at any moment!
Cyprus companies are required to file accounts and to prepare annual audits.
Free Initial Consultation
Contact us an receive a complimentary consultation with one of our expert advisors!
Register your company with a tried and tested process:
- You provide us with a couple of company names and we check with the Registrar for availability
- Filling in of compliance forms and provision of required documents for the shareholders and/or directors of the company
- We draft the M&A, assemble files, translations and notarized documents and submit incorporation documents to the Registrar
- We liaise with the Registrar on your behalf throughout the registration process
- We receive all the incorporation documents and send them to you via courier
- Once the company has been register, we assist you set-up your company’s corporate bank account either in Cyprus or other banks worldwide
- Registration to the Tax authorities and obtaining a tax identification number (TIC)
- Registration with the VAT authorities and obtaining VAT number (if required)
Cyprus company formation
Registered office services
Secretarial and administration
Bank account opening
Licensing of Cyprus companies (CIFs, AIFS)
Bookkeeping and Audit
Work Permit applications
Renting of office space
Internet incorporate has quickly established its name in the corporate industry. We pride ourselves for our customer service; confidentiality, prompt correspondence, professionalism and a one-stop solution attitude is what our new and existing clients always receive from our team. We have expert knowledge and insight on Cyprus’ corporate industry. At the same time we have established strong links and associations with Dubai, the UK and Eastern Europe and have done business in many jurisdictions. Our knowledge and expertise enables us to find a solution with the most advantages to our clients, even in the most difficult situations.
Professional, reliable and very friendly…
“We contacted Internet Incorporate in early 2018 and we were impressed with their in-depth knowledge and their quick turnaround time in answering all of our requests.
Their services continue to be very professional after incorporation, and they always adhere to strict SLAs and never compromise on quality.”
Kind, helpful and patient…
We have opened a new company with Internet Incorporate/Oneworld Ltd, and the process was smooth, quick and cheap considered the quality of the service provided.
Elena and Daria were always kind and quick in responding, and helping, whatever the matter was.
We also required some additional services and they were kind, helpful and patient with me and the members of my team.
Faced with a number of dilemmas…
“Faced with a number of dilemmas concerning change of jurisdiction, international tax matters and residency, Oneworld provided a fast, courteous and professional service using their extensive network and expertise in these complex matters.”
Interested in setting up your company in Cyprus ?
Doing business with us is simple and straightforward. Contact us and and after a detailed discussion about your needs we will present the best possible solution. If you agree, we then take care of all the rest.
Our expert advisors will assist you from the very beginning of the process so that you have complete ease of mind. We take care of all operations and aspects of the company formation process, ensuring a fast and reliable service at all times.